Notarization is an official fraud-deterrent process that certifies a document by Notary Public or Notary Services Attorney. This process solidifies the important document as trustworthy. It is an assurance by a duly appointed and unbiased Notary Public that a document is authentic, that its signature is genuine, and that its signer acted without coercion or intimidation.
It is a requirement of many countries that personal or commercial documents originating from or signed in another country be notarized before they can be officially used or legally recognized.
A notary certifies that the person signing the document is who they claim to be and that they signed the document in front of a Notarial Services Attorney. Once notarized, a document will have much more legal credibility.
If you need to sign an affidavit or other documents (requiring oath) or if you have to sign a legal document such as a power of attorney or a deed or other writings which have to be acknowledged before a notary public, you may do so by appearing personally at our DMC Inter Law & Consultants office before our Notary Services Attorney.
Ground of action for divorce are as follows:
1. one spouse has deserted the other for more than one year, the latter may enter a claim for divorce;
2. one spouse has caused serious harm or torture to the body or mind of the other, or has seriously insulted the other or his or her ascendants, the latter may enter a claim for divorce;
3. one spouse is guilty of misconduct, not withstanding whether such misconduct is a criminal offence or not, if it cause the other: a. to be seriously ashamed; b. to be insulted of hated or account of continuance of being husband or wife of the spouse having committed the misconduct; or c. tosustain excessive injury or trouble where the condition, position and cohabitation as husband and wife are taken into consideration ,the latter may enter a claim for divorce;
4. the husband has given maintenance to or honored such other woman as his wife,or the wife has committed adultery, the other spouse may enter a claim for divorce;
4.1 one spouse had been sentenced by a final judgement of the court and has been imprisoned for more than one year in the offence committed without any participation, consent or in the knowledge of the other, and the cohabitation as husband and wife will cause the other party sustain excessive injury or trouble, the latter may be enter a claim for divorce;
4.2 the husband and wife voluntarily live separately because of being unable to cohabit peacefully for more than three years, or live separately for more than three years by the order of the court, either spouse may enter a claim for divorce.
5. one spouse has been adjudged to have disappeared, or has left his or her domicile or residence for more than three years and being uncertain whether he or she is living or dead;
6. one spouse has failed to give proper maintenance and support to the other, or committed acts seriously adverse to the relationship of husband and wife to such an extent that the other has been in excessive trouble where the condition, position and cohabitation as husband and wife are taken into consideration, the latter may enter a claim for divorce:
7. one spouse has been an insane person for more than tree years continuously and such insanity is hardly curable so that the continuance of marriage cannot be expected, the other may enter the claim for divorce;
8. one spouse has broken a bond of good behavior executed by him or her, the other may enter a claim for divorce;
9. one spouse is suffering from a communicable and dangerous disease which is incurable and may cause injury to the other, may enter a claim for divorce;
10. one spouse has a physical disadvantage so as to be permanently unable to cohabited husband and wife, the other may enter a claim for divorce;
If you have any questions, simply fill in our email form below
or pick up the phone and call us right now on +66 (38) 412-415 or +66 (81) 838-3869